Fixing Her, an all-new friends to lovers romance from debut author Miranda Elaine is LIVE!
When we were younger, Temperance Price was the quiet girl with dreamy eyes who hung on my every word. She was always beautiful, but I had plans to get out of Red Oak and make a life of my own.
Ten years later, a crushing tragedy has brought me home again—right back to her.
The innocent girl I left is gone, and in her place is a sassy single mom I can’t get out of my head. She’s hired me to fix her house, but I have other things in mind.
She thinks I’m just a handyman.
She thinks we’re only friends.
She thinks I’ve never noticed her.
I think what really needs to be fixed is her whole perspective.
Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Iuaemp
Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/FixingHer
Add to GoodReads: https://bit.ly/2rc9BHC
*****5 Completely Phenomenal Stars*****
Fixing Her by Miranda Elaine is a sweet, hilarious, and swoonworthy friends to lovers romance that I loved every single word of. From the very start of this book I was completely swept up into the magic, feels, fun, and unforgettable moments these characters were sharing. Temperance and Asher, and all of the other incredible characters of this book, made me smile, made me laugh, made my heart go pitter patter through every page, and I truly can’t say enough how much I enjoyed that.
This is Miranda Elaine’s debut novel, and let me tell you, you will be completely wowed by her writing and what she brings to life in the pages of this book. Her writing is so easy to sink right into, and she creates such a real world with authentic characters you will immediately be drawn to. Through her phenomenal writing she crafts a story that blends the perfect amount of humor, heart, and feels that will have you rooting for Temperance and Asher and all that they’re sharing together.
Miranda Elaine brings it all to life in this book that is so charming, so sweet, and so heartfelt. It has the best amount of moments that will have you laughing your ass off, moments that will have your heart and your ovaries swooning, and so many moments that will send your heart to these characters a million times over.
I was completely swept up into the literal sweetness and charm that Miranda Elaine so amazingly creates in this book, and I truly cannot say enough good things about this book, what it gives you, and this author and her incredible writing. I am telling you, if you give this book a chance you will be so beyond happy you did. Whether it’s making you laugh until you cry, whether it’s melting your heart and all your feels, or whether it’s tugging at your heart with what these characters go through, you will love this book.
You will love this book so damn much.
What I Absolutely Loved About Fixing Her:
- The incredible and utterly hilarious Temperance Price. Temperance Price is a girl that I can wholeheartedly relate to, and I loved her fiercely from the second I met her. She is funny as hell, she’s not afraid to tell it like it is, and she’s doing the best she can for her and her daughter Ellie. What I loved about Temperance’s character was how strong she was, how honest and vulnerable she was too, and how she was doing all she could to give her daughter the life she deserved. That girl is tenacious, she is hysterical to the point that you might start tearing up or peeing your pants from laughing so hard with her, and she is just an honest to goodness good person. I loved that girl something fierce. I loved getting to be with her in this book as she learned more about herself, what she wanted, what she was willing to fight and hope for, and as she fought hard against what was happening between her and Asher, while falling so hard in the same breath. That girl is a gem of a character, and I am telling you, you will love her, respect her, and relate to her on every level.
- Asher Kade is one helluva good guy.
- Friends to lovers is my jam. Fixing Her is a fantastic friends to lovers romance, which is one of my all-time favorite kind of stories. I love friends to lovers romances because it creates such a solid foundation to everything these characters are building, plus it’s just oodles of fun getting to be there with them as they start as friends and lead to something so much more. Getting to see the budding friendship between Temperance and Asher, getting to be there as they affected each other, as they were so taken with each other, and as things started to cross that line into something more territory was nothing short of spectacular. Miranda Elaine does the most incredible job of putting you in the heart of it all as these two characters build that friendship, as they share those moments that push them towards more, as they start to feel that tangible spark overtaking them, and as everything changes. I loved getting to be there through every single step of that journey, and Miranda Elaine completely brought that to life in the most spectacular way.
- All the laughs and all the heart. Let me tell you something right now, this book will make you laugh your ass off. Between the hilarious antics and moments with these characters, to their distinctive and vibrant personalities, they will have you laughing and smiling so hard your cheeks will hurt. Whether it’s Temperance or Asher, or Temperance’s precocious daughter Ellie, or any of the fantastic supporting characters of this world, they will have you smiling something fierce. The laughs and humor in this story make it a highly enjoyable read that will show you Miranda Elaine knows how to craft one helluva romantic comedy. Not to be outdone, the feels and heart of this book will melt you in your seat. I loved that about Fixing Her. I loved that on one page I could be laughing so hard I was tearing up, and that on the next page I would be tearing up with all the feels and the sweetness of it all. Miranda Elain perfectly balanced that dynamic to create a story with heart and laughs that will truly touch your heart in more ways than one.
- Small towns and good friends are for winners. Fixing Her is a book that takes place in the small town of Red Oak. I loved the feel of this town, I loved how Miranda Elaine made it so genuinely real with such memorable characters. I loved how I just enjoyed being there, spending time with all of these characters and getting a feel for that place. I especially loved how that town was almost like a character itself with what it did to these characters and what it made them think about with their pasts, presents, and futures. This author did such an amazing job of adding that dynamic into this book with these characters. The supporting characters and friends of Asher and Temperance are a big part of this story, and I absolutely loved getting to know and fall in love with them all!! I’ve got my fingers crossed that Miranda Elaine will take us back to Red Oak because I for one never really wanted to leave!
- Did you say debut?! I know this is Miranda Elaine’s debut novel, but seriously y’all, if I didn’t know that I would’ve never guessed it because she her writing and style is so fantastic. There is so much life and personality to her words, so much heart and honesty, so much vibrancy that paints a very wonderful and alluring picture that I could not get enough of. Her writing brought the world of this book and characters to life in a way that made this book so easy to read and enjoy, and I for one can’t wait to see where that writing takes her and her books after this phenomenal debut. Her writing was truly fantastic, and I loved how it put me right there with her characters as it all unfolded. That is just one of the many things I loved about this book.
Fixing Her by Miranda Elaine was a seriously fantastic read that made me laugh, made me smile through and through, and that completely stole my heart from start to finish. This debut novel is charming on every level and tells a friends to lovers romance that will truly sweep you off your feet. What you get with Asher and Temperance as they become friends, as they fall for one another, and as they see what really could be between them will have you beyond in love with everything you get with those two.
What Miranda Elaine so incredible brings together in this book will have you believing in everything Asher and Temperance are sharing together, all while hoping that those two tenacious and determined characters can find a way to make it work.
Every word of this book pulled me in even more to what I was reading, and when I reached that last page I wasn’t ready to say goodbye. This book, the world and dynamic characters it brings to life, and that moments that will have you so in it all with them will have you loving every single second of this book. I truly can’t say enough good things about it or what Miranda Elaine gave me with them along the way, and I am telling you if you read this book, you will love it!
After I read this book my heart was happy, my cheeks hurting something fierce from laughing and smiling so hard, and I felt so fulfilled with what I got with Temperance and Asher, along with every other fantastic character in this book…and honestly, it doesn’t get better than that.
So do yourself a solid, and read this book. Read it, love it, and embrace every lively and memorable moment of it.
You won’t regret it. I promise.
Miranda is a loving wife and barely surviving mother of three occasionally good kids. Her hobbies include lying to herself about the calories in donuts and banana pudding, as well as running out of excuses when procrastinating. She’s been an avid reader since she was a young girl. Whether she’s by the pool, curled up in bed, or hiding in the closet, as long as she has a book in her hands she’s happy.
Connect with Miranda:
Stay up to date with Miranda by joining her mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/dtnc1P