All I wanted was Harper’s happiness and I would move the world to give her anything she ever wanted. We’ve searched for answers, talked about our options, and finally—FINALLY—found hope.
Yet, just when things seemed to be perfect, it all came crashing down around us all. The one person I’ve always counted on to hold us together—to hold me together—was lost in her own nightmares and I felt like I was losing everything.
I wasn’t going to lose the woman I loved. I would hold onto her until the last breath left my body. It was my mistakes that were hurting us and I would be the one to fix it. I wouldn’t let my past ruin my forever with Harper.
*****5 Perfectly Rocker Stars*****
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I am an ending person. Endings are my jam, and they’re why I am such a huge fan of series, not because I want those series to end, but because when an ending is done right, it makes that series for me. A good ending makes a series unforgettable. A fulfilling ending makes you realize why you loved that series so much in the first place. An exceptional ending gives you it all and more, and really just has your heart filled with your love of that series, those characters, and everything they’re about.
That my friends is why I am an ending person, and that is also why I absolutely loved Forever Rockers by Terri Anne Browning because it gave me all of the above and more.
I could not have asked for a better ending to one of my favorite series, and I could not have asked for more from these characters that have all stolen my heart in their own distinct way. Forever Rockers was fantastically written, wholly enrapturing, and it packed a story that just didn’t quit all the way through. Terri Anne Browning’s fantastic writing connected me once again to all of these dynamic characters, and she allowed me to feel and live and experience every lick of this book with them because of how phenomenally she wrote it.
I loved this book. So damn hard. Throughout every page, throughout every moment with these characters, and throughout everything I went through with them, I just fell more and more in love with the world of these books and with them. I couldn’t have asked for more from them all, and as sad as I am to say goodbye to them with this book, they gave me one helluva reading experience over the past few years, and for that I will be forever grateful.
What I absolutely loved about Forever Rockers:
- Shane and Harper’s happily ever after. The Rocker Series is made up of so many different and fantastic couples that I have all loved, and while I don’t think I could ever pick a favorite, Shane and Harper are definitely up there for me. I have absolutely loved them ever since I got their love story in The Rocker Who Loves Me, and I have loved going with them on their journey together over the course of this series. They’re probably the ones I have been most invested in because I wanted, and actually needed them to get that happily ever after that they both wanted and so deserved. This book gives you their magnificent journey and fight to get that happily ever after, and through every twist and turn, and every emotional up and down, you will be beyond invested with them both as they fight for what they both want and so desperately need. You will also have no doubt about the depth of their feelings, and I for one could not get enough of the love those two share with one another. It is honest, heartfelt, and so real that it’s almost tangible, and getting to experience that love and its power once again had my heart beyond full.
- Everyone gets a point of view! I think one of my favorite aspects of Forever Rockers was getting the many different points of views from these fantastic and distinctive characters. Not only did it allow me to spend time with all of these characters, it also wove together their individual stories into the whole big picture seamlessly. Getting into all of their heads and getting to experience their stories allowed me to get such distinctive experiences with all of them, and to experience the evolution of those characters. It also just gave me one last little bit of them all to love, and really it just reminded me of what made me love them all so much in the first place. Each new point of view added immensely to this story, and made it even more captivating to read because you never knew who or what that next page would bring. Those phenomenal points of view are just part of what made this book so fantastic to read, and they pulled me so immensely into this book because of everything different story and aspect that they each gave me.
- The perfect balance of everything! Forever Rockers definitely had the best amount of everything. It had the romance and feels that had me swooning and melting over the love that Shane and Harper, along with the other couples in this book felt and shared. It had the depth and emotions that this author rocks, and I felt every ounce of that emotion, that love, that desperation, that fear, that hope, and everything in between with them all. It had some blushworthy heat that certainly brought a certain kind of pink to my cheeks, and that had me mesmerized by the sparks these couples and characters shared. It also had some serious action, some major suspense, and more jaw dropping moments than you can shake a stick at. Bottom line, this book had it all, and Terri Anne Browning wove it all together in a way that had made this story so consuming, so fulfilling, and just downright enjoyable. She invested me in this story from the start, and that along with the connection I felt to these characters had me loving every word I was reading.
- Twists and turns galore! It wouldn’t be a Rocker Series book without some serious twists and turns that will have your heart simultaneously racing, breaking, and feeling it all while you’re on the literal edge of your seat to see what will happen next. This book finally reveals who has been stalking Harper and causing that torment towards all of these characters over the past few books, and I have to say I was hooked through every single page because I had to find out who it was, I needed to know how things would work out for all of these characters, and I had to make sure that they would all be okay. While I won’t tell you what happens in this book, I will say it is one wild, phenomenal, and twisty turny ride that does not disappoint one little bit.
- Family is family. I think one of the biggest things that has made me love this series, and really what sets this series apart, is how much of a family all of these characters are. Sure many of them aren’t blood related, but these characters are the definition of family. They are there for one another through it all. They have fought for one another, defended each other to the ends of the earth, and have supported each other through the darkest points of their lives. They have cheered each other on, done everything in their power to make their family happy, and at the end of the day, they are all there for one another, one hundred percent. That feel of family emanates from this book in the most tangible way, and connects these characters so authentically. These characters love each other, they do everything they can for one another, and they laugh and love and live with one another with all that they have, and that just makes them all the more exceptional to experience in this book, and really this entire series.
- A love and life and family worth fighting for. Forever Rockers gave me so many moments to love, and it truly made me appreciate and love every single character of this world even more, but what I think I loved most of all was the shear tenacity these characters have. The level of fight they all have, how they all face the adversity and darkness that threatens them and their loved ones, and how they keep going and pushing and giving it their all blew me away. I’ve felt that level of fight and tenacity in all of the books in this series, but I felt it even more in this one. Terri Anne Browning thoughtfully crafts that fight in a way that shows just how far these characters are willing to go for one another, how much they care and feel for one another, and how determined they are to make sure each and every one of their family members is okay and in the exact place they need to be. These characters struggle in this book and they face so many things that no person should, but through it all they keep fighting for their lives, their love, and their family and that makes them and all that fight they have everything you could ask for.
Forever Rockers was the exact book that I needed to bring this phenomenal series to a close. It was enrapturing, fantastically written, and it had the best amount of everything to make it a read that I know I won’t soon forget. This book gave me every single aspect and every single wonderful character that has made this series so phenomenal to experience. When I reached that last page of Forever Rockers, all I can say is I felt immensely fulfilled, and so freaking happy about every moment I got with these characters in this book.
Every moment of Forever Rockers made this book the outstanding book that it is. Every moment that hurt my heart, every turn of the page that made my jaw drop, every single instance that filled my heart with so much love and adoration towards these characters, every emotion and feeling I got with these characters, and every second of healing and love and joy this book gave me was well worth it.
I couldn’t have asked for a better send off to these characters, and in the end, when I closed this book, I did it with a full heart and one helluva smile on my face because this book was that good, that fantastic, and that everything. The Rocker Series is one of my all-time favorites, and Terri Anne Browning brought it to a close in only a way that she could. If you’ve loved this series, these characters, and these unforgettable rockers, then I am telling you, you will love this book with all that you have.
I know I did. So much.
The Rocker Series: Demon’s Wings Collection
#11 The Rocker Who Betrays Me