Add to your TBR: Goodreads
****4.5 Unforgettably Emotional Stars****
I have loved each and every one of River Savage’s Knights Rebels MC Series and Infatuation was no different. It was intense, enthralling to say the least, and gave me a story that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on from the moment I met these characters in this series. River Savage is hands down one of my go to authors, and I have loved all of the phenomenal stories she has written because they are all unique, pack a serious punch, and just give me one helluva reading experience that stays with me for days after reading.
When I sit down to read a book by her, I know I will be getting a story that will completely captivate me from beginning to end, characters that will root themselves into my hear while reading, and the most fantastic balance of intensity and feeling that I could ask for.
I got all of that and more while reading Infatuation.
Like I said, I have been waiting for this book ever since I met Beau’s character. He’s always intrigued me, and the whole storyline with Mackenzie that River Savage so seamlessly added into the other books of this series had me more than ready to see what in the world was going on with these two. I wasn’t disappointed one bit by what I got in this book, and all throughout reading I was just reminded again and again why this series is one of my favorites.
What I absolutely loved about Infatuation:
- Beau, Beau, and more phenomenal Beau. The mysterious and alluring Beau has intrigued me since the moment I met his character in Incandescent. The bits of him I’ve gotten over the course of this series has had me more than ready for his character, and River Savage brought him to life in the most phenomenal way. Beau is intense and a force to be reckoned with, but in this book you get to dive so deep with his character. You get so much for him, showing a completely new side to him, and that melted me while reading. There is so much to Beau that will just blow you away, and with each passing page in this book I fell more and more for his brooding self because he was who he was, had no apologies about it, and that just made him all the more fantastic.
- Mackenzie’s heart squeezing story. Mackenzie’s character was one that I felt for from the instant I met her. Her story will break your heart a lot, because that girl has been through it all, but through this book you get to see her journey evolve a lot. You get to see her become stronger, surer, and more of who she is now that she’s back with Beau. I loved how much I felt for Mackenzie, how connected I felt towards her character, and just how real she was. She was an easy character to love, and I felt like I was with her on her journey throughout this book because of how thoughtfully River Savage wrote her character. Mackenzie is so many things, but most of all she is a fighter with a true spirit, and you get that tenfold in Infatuation.
- All the feels and more feels. One of my favorite aspects of this book was all of the feels that River Savage so fantastically incorporated into this story. I felt every bit of this book. Every intense moment, every moment that took my breath away, every moment that had fear and adrenaline coursing through me. Along with that I got so many moments from both Beau and Mackenzie that had me feeling everything that they were. Every hope, every worry, every moment of desire and connection, and every feeling they had towards one another. All of those amazing feels made reading this book even more enjoyable because I got to feel it all.
- The thoughtful weaving of the past. In Infatuation, River Savage thoughtfully and outstandingly weaves the past of Mackenzie and Beau into the present day story. I loved that so immensely because it allowed me to see how these characters got to where they were in the story, and gave so much meaning to the present events taking place. I got to see where the past went so wrong for Mackenzie, how she fought through it all, and how those events eventually brought her and Beau together. The way the past is weaved into this story heightens everything that you’re reading, and makes it all more real, all the more meaningful, and all the more powerful. That past is downright scary at times, but it brings Mackenzie and Beau’s heart squeezing story to life in the most authentic and memorable way.
- Heart racing, heart tugging, and heart squeezing moments. Infatuation gives you so many moments you feel in your heart. There are the moments of heat and passion and desire that send it racing. The moments that tug and pull at your heart because of all the pain and anguish these characters are experiencing. The moments when your heart squeezes because of the hurt that they’re feeling, the fight that they’re giving, and all that they’re going through as the events of this book unfold. You get all of those moments and more as you read Infatuation, and you feel them all so truly in your heart. Each and every one of those moments makes this book one you will so fully experience and love because of it.
- All the glorious fight. There is so much fight in this book, and that defines this story and its characters in the best possible way. Beau and Mackenzie are fighting their pasts, fighting for their future, and fighting the demons that lurk around every corner. Through every fantastic page of Infatuation you feel and get the full force fight these two are putting towards it all, and it just makes you love what you’re reading more because you’re getting all of that fight. That fight illuminates so much about them both, and you’ll love all that that fight gives you as you read Beau and Mackenzie fight their way through their magnificent journey together.
- The wonderfully distinctive members of the Knights Rebels MC. Now it wouldn’t be a Knights Rebels MC book without the fantastically distinctive characters that make up this group of people. Getting to spend more time with all of the characters I’ve come to know and love is just one of the many things I love about this series. They are all them, and they are all downright wonderful. Nix, Kaydence, Brooks, Kelly, Sy, Holly, Jesse, Bell, and all the rest of the crew are back and better than ever. You not only get to see where the events of this series have taken these characters, but you also get to see why you love them all so much in the first place. This book just reminded me once again why they are some of my favorite characters around, and I can’t wait to see more of them all soon!
- A very tough topic that’s so thoughtfully captured. River Savage takes on a very heartbreaking and tough topic in Infatuation: Domestic Violence. She explores this topic in a very well thought out way, and captures it honestly and authentically. She brings that aspect into this story in a way that fits, and in a way that makes you fully feel and understand the ramifications of domestic violence. Her writing and thoughtfully crafted storytelling covers a real and very horrid situation in a way that does this story and its character justice, while also highlighting a very real issue. River Savage and her phenomenal writing blew me away with this, and all I wish I could thank her in person for what she captured and created in this book with this topic because it was outstanding.
Infatuation was another fantastic addition to a series that I just love to pieces. It had every single aspect that I’ve come to love and expect from River Savage, and all throughout reading I was reminded over and over again why this is one of my favorite series. River Savage gives you a story you won’t soon forget with Beau and Mackenzie, and I guarantee the moment you start this book, you won’t be able to put it down.
Beau and Mackenzie’s story isn’t easy. It’s hard and intense, and has more pain and darkness in it than you can shake a stick at, but it’s also bursting with the most amazing level of fight and feeling that will have your heart feeling so much. You go through it all with Beau and Mackenzie, and through every incredible word you will fall more and more for the two of them and all that they’ve been through. Infatuation gives you their heart squeezing story that gives you it all, and I for one am thrilled with what I got from them.
Infatuation was a book that I loved, and one that reminded me over and over why this series is so good. Beau and Mackenzie and their emotional journey together had me feeling and experiencing so much, and through it all I was just happy to be along for the ride. This series and these characters are some of the best and most memorable around, and I honestly can’t wait for the next book in this series because I kind of already miss them and their fantastically distinctive selves. Like a lot.
“Kenzie, I’m heading out. Will you be all right on your own?” I call out to her but receive no reply. Her door is ajar a few inches, so I knock, letting the force push it open further.
She is standing there. Her pert tits take my attention first and instantly my cock stirs back to life. She doesn’t stop to cover herself and I don’t look away.
“I’m heading out.” I manage some cough mumble thing, my throat becoming dry. She doesn’t say anything and her eyes don’t leave me. I should turn away, let her change in private, but I’m lost in the sight of her.
The soft glow of her bedside lamp highlights her against the dark room but even from this distance, I can see every one of those goose bumps glazing her skin.
We continue to stand silent for what feels like hours, until the soft whisper of her nightgown falling to the floor shocks me back, like the first momentary sonic boom that fills the skies on a Fourth of July weekend. My eyes follow its descent, pausing at the lace covering her pussy.
Jesus, fuck, turn around, man.
I swallow past my hunger and try to will myself to leave, but fail when her fingers hook into the side of her lace panties.
“Mackenzie, don’t.” My warning comes out strangled, my resolve slipping, but it doesn’t stop her. She continues to undress, sliding her panties down her legs then stepping out of them, leaving her completely exposed to me.
She’s beautiful. Fucking perfect. Every fucking inch of her. But there’s an innocence to her. One touch, one taste is going to destroy me.
What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Go to her. Fucking take her.
“Darlin’,” I say with a heavy breath, forcing my eyes away from her naked body and back up to her face. Her pink, plump lips, swollen from our kisses, slightly part as she draws in a long breath.
“You’re making this really fucking hard to stay away.” My voice cracks as my gaze catches her hand sliding between her legs.
“If you’re not going to help me, then leave.” Her voice is barely a whisper as her finger slips between her pussy lips disappearing from view. And fuck it turns me on.
Before I realize what I’m doing, my legs carry me to her. Not giving it a second thought, I slap her hand away from her pussy and pull her naked body to me. She comes willingly, a small cry filling the room at my touch.
“Fuck,” I groan, knowing I’m close to losing control. “I need you to think this through, darlin’. Be real fucking sure, ‘cause once we start, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop,” I tell her when her chest hits mine.
“I’ve never wanted anything more, Beau.” My name coming from her lips in a plea cancels out all my reservations, and before I can comprehend what’s happening, I have her on her back on the bed.
Pulling off my cut and shirt in record time, I flip the button of my jeans. Mackenzie comes up on her elbows and watches as I lose my jeans.
“Holy shit, you have it pierced.” She looks down at my cock, intrigue turning to wonder.
“I have two.” I point to the Apadravya piercing. The small barbell runs through the head of my penis. I then pull to show her the Frenum piercing on the underside of my cock.
“Did they hurt?” She bites her lip, her eyes not leaving the piercing.
“I survived. Had it done years ago.” She nods but doesn’t say anything.
“You keep looking at me like that and I don’t think I’ll last long,” I admit. Her inquisitive eyes move from my piercing up to my face and I realize it wouldn’t matter what way she looked at me. I’m wound up so fucking tight from not having my cock in a woman for God knows how long, I’m not going to last long regardless.
“Like what?” She looks back down at my cock and it bounces its own hello.
“Like you want to wrap your mouth around my dick and milk it dry,” I offer the visual, the picture playing out in my mind.
Yep, there is no way I’m going back on this, now.
“No one has ever spoken to me like this before.” Her teeth graze her bottom lip, and I don’t know if she’s afraid of me, or fucking turned on.
“You want me to stop talking to you this way?” I ask, placing a knee down on the bed and moving over her.
“I don’t think so.” She lays back, her dark hair spilling around her.
“You don’t think so? It’s a yes or no question, darlin’.” I keep my eyes on her, like I need to memorize every inch of her body.
“No,” she answers instantly.
“Then I won’t.”
(99c SALE- ENDS SOON!)
An avid reader of romance and erotic novels, her love for books and reading fueled her passion for writing. Reading no longer sated her addiction, so she started writing in secret. She never imagined that her dream of publishing a novel would ever be achievable.
including the following:
Paperback of your choice.