Meet Stuart Knight in One to Take!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1VxtvnX
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1L3Lp19
A STAND-ALONE NOVEL in the “One to Hold” universe. Prepare for strong language, panty-melting sexy times, and heart-squeezing angst. Readers 18 and older only, please.
Life is never simple.
Even perfect couples face storms.
The question is whether our love is strong enough to survive.
I believe it is.
She told me to leave.
If I leave, I take her with me.
On Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1IwacnW
On Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1QPSbZR
*****5 All Feeling Stars*****
It’s no secret that Tia Louise’s One to Hold Series is one of my favorite ongoing series. I really can’t get enough of these dynamic characters, their heart tugging stories, and every memorable moment I get with them all. Each new book gives me a new story with them all, and the more I read this book, the more I fell once again for everything that Tia Louise so thoughtfully crafted in this book. Her writing just brings the world of this book to life in such an authentic way that invests you whole heartedly in what you’re reading.
Tia Louise never fails to give me a story that just doesn’t quit, and that pulls at all my emotions in the most all-feeling way, and One to Take was no different. This book allowed me to feel it all with Stuart and Mariska, and it was emotionally intense in the most fitting way for those two. This book hurt my heart for those two, but it also tried to heal it at the same time, and in between it gave me so many moments to blush and melt and swoon over. All of that wove together to make a story that was equal parts beautiful, meaningful, heartbreaking, and healing, and I loved every word of it.
One to Take was the perfect addition to this series, and it had me loving Stuart and Mariska even more than I already did. I have to say I think these two are my favorite couple of this series. Not that I don’t love all the other couples, but there is just something about the seemingly opposite Mariska and Stuart and the love that they share. There’s just something so distinctive and wonderful about those two, their story and journey together, and the depth of their feelings. Their story in One to Take completely solidified my immense love for those two.
Everything Stuart and Mariska go through in this book will have you feeling so much for the two of them, and in the end I promise you that you will love every emotionally gripping second you get with them in One to Take.
What I absolutely loved about One to Take:
- Mariska’s vibrancy. Mariska is one of the most vibrant characters I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and being inside her head once again in One to Take was simply wonderful. She has such a wonderful and vivid spirit that just emanates from her. There’s this effervescent spark that lights off of every page she is on, and I loved getting to experience that spark in this book. I especially loved that the events of this book tested that vibrancy and Mariska, yet that girl kept fighting all the way through in her own ways. She faced a darkness that threatened to consume her, yet she still kept pushing and fighting in only a way that she could, and her vibrancy continued to shine through that darkness in the most mesmerizing way. In One to Take Mariska goes on a journey of self-discovery and healing, and through every page of this book I just loved her and her sparkling vibrancy even more because of the tenacity and strength it showed in her.
- Stuart’s stubbornness. Stuart Knight is one stubborn man, but that is one of the many things I absolutely love about him. There is just something about his strong and stubborn self that never fails to squeeze and melt my heart simultaneously. What I loved about Stuart’s character in this book is that he was once again put to the test, emotionally and mentally. He along with Mariska faced a tragedy that broke their hearts, and that forces Stuart to really dive down deep into himself and see who he really wanted to be. And sure there were moments when I wanted to shake this man silly because of what he was or wasn’t doing, but through it all my heart just went to him because I completely understood everything he was thinking and feeling. I understood his motives, and I knew that that stubborn tenacity would shine through in the best way, and I was right. This book solidified my love for that man, and through it all I never once doubted what I knew he was capable of.
- What happens after the happily ever after. The events of One to Take follow Stuart and Mariska after the happily ever after the two of them shared in One to Leave, and shows what happens when the two of them face the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. The events that come their way in this book will push them a bit, break them a lot, and will send them reeling in ways they never thought possible. This book was not easy for the two of them, yet at the same time it forced them to realize so many things about themselves and their relationship. Throughout every emotional up and down that came their way in this book, they faced it head on and heart first. Even though it wasn’t always easy for those two, you will not doubt that Stuart and Mariska will do just about anything to find their way back to one another in hopes of once again finding that illustrious and well deserved happily ever after.
- A love story I felt every word of. Tia Louise’s outstanding writing crafted a story in One to Love that I felt and experienced every word of. I loved every moment of it. Every moment of romance and heat that brought a certain kind of blush to my cheek, or made me swoon like nobody’s business. Every moment of heartbreak that took a crack at my heart and had tears coming to my eyes. Every moment that attempted to put Stuart and Mariska’s hearts (and mine!) back together again. Every incredible, emotionally gripping, and consuming moment of this book was one that I felt every word of because of Tia Louise’s thoughtfully crafted writing. She let me experience every single moment of this book like I was in it with them, and that invested me in every way in what I was reading.
- Connection, connection, connection. Stuart and Mariska share one helluva fierce connection, and there is no ifs, ands, or buts about that. You feel that connection through every page of One to Take, and that connection takes the two of them to placed they’d never thought they’d be. That connection that initially brought them together in One to Leave is strengthened, cracked at, and explored in this book in the most memorable of ways. Their connection has such fire to it, such spark, and such feeling and emotion and love. Through every turn of the page in One to Take you will be hoping with all you have that the incredible connection Stuart and Mariska share will be enough to see them through even the darkest of days.
- The best supporting characters around. The One to Hold series has some of the best characters around, and One to Take gives you the amazing opportunity to spend time with all of them. I love how Tia Louise weaves together all of these characters because it really makes this book and this series feel like coming home in a way. She makes all these wonderfully distinctive characters feel like family, and she invests you in them all so fully, so every moment you get with them just makes everything you’re reading and experiencing that much more. I loved every moment I got with all those supporting characters in this book, and it honestly just made me so beyond excited for what’s to come from them all because that’s how much I love them all.
One to Take explores what happens after the happily ever after. It explores what happens when you meet someone who is seemingly your opposite, yet is the one person you know you’re meant to be with. It looks at what happens when life throws things your way that will break your heart and test every part of you, and what you must do next in order to pick yourself up again in order to live the life you want, the life you crave with every ounce of your being. It looks at what happens when you must realize things about yourself and your love, and how the fight and tenacity and sparkling will you have can see you through if you just keep going and trying and fighting.
This is a book of love, loss, heartbreak, and healing, and the way your life can change in ways you never thought possible when you have all of those things. And sure it might be the scariest and riskiest thing you ever experience, but it might also be the exact thing you need in your life to complete you in ways you never thought possible.
Stuart and Mariska share something so beautiful, so meaningful, so heart squeezing, and so completely consuming in their story in One to Take. It is emotionally meaningful and gripping to say the least, and I am telling you that the more you read their story, the more you will feel, care for, and love those two with all that you’ve got. Their story in One to Take is one that I was so ready for, and I couldn’t have asked for more from those two and what they go through. It was real, mesmerizing, emotional, and intense, and at the end of the day it was them all the way through.
Simply put, I loved this book something fierce. I loved Stuart and Mariska and what I got to so enthrallingly experience with them. I loved Tia Louise’s phenomenal writing and what she so fantastically gave me in this book with them, and in the end I couldn’t have asked for a better or more all-feeling book for one of my favorite book couples.
ONE TO TAKE
By Tia Louise
© TLM Productions LLC, 2016
When I open my eyes again the next morning, and I’m alone in bed, I’m pissed. Sitting up, I know what I have to do. I pull my hair around, over my shoulder and weave it into a thick braid then I throw back the covers and stomp over to the window. Still raining.
Going to the closet, I jerk it open, pulling out a bright red floral dress and pulling it over my head not bothering with a bra. It buttons up the front, but I only fasten the middle ones. I’ve had enough of this behavior.
Amy is sitting at the kitchen table when I emerge from the hall. “Hey, Mare! I want you to read my coffee grounds!”
“In a minute,” I grumble, going straight to the door and outside. Light rain gathers in little beads on my hair, making it look like I’m wearing a veil.
Into the barn, I scan the open space looking for Bill. As far as I can tell, the only person in the area with the horses is Stuart, just the man I’m looking for.
He’s in Ranger’s stall, and I go straight to the door, pull the latch, and go inside. He stands up slowly, a confused smile on his face, and it hits me so hard. He’s gorgeous in those loose jeans and that damn grey Henley I stole last year.
“Hey, babe—” but I don’t let him finish. I go straight to him and grab the front of my favorite shirt.
“I’m sick of it!” From the corner of my eye, I see Ranger’s ears lay back, but I don’t care.
Stuart’s brow lowers. “Sick of what?”
“Stop treating me like a fucking China doll!”
“No!” I push him, but he doesn’t move. The man is a wall of granite. “Before you knew, before I told you, when I was already twelve weeks pregnant, if I left you in the bed alone one morning… One! You were pissed!”
He’s fighting the urge to grin, but I won’t have it. I push against his arms and grab the front of his shirt, shoving it up his lined torso.
“What are you doing?” He tries to catch my hands, but I push his away.
“You’re going to fuck me right here and now in this stall.”
“What the…” He steps forward, past me to the door of the stall and looks out into the barn. “Where’s Amy?”
“She’s in the house having breakfast with your mom. I don’t know where Bill is.”
“He went into town,” Stuart says quietly before turning to face me.
“Then we’re alone.” My hands are on his waist, but I only get the top button of his jeans open before he catches them.
“Take it easy. We’re not doing this here.”
The tightness in my chest almost makes me scream. I’m breathing fast, and my whole body is on fire with fury and hormones and lust. “Stuart William! You’re the only man I’ve ever slept with!”
“I’m glad to hear it,” he says, that sexy smile returning.
“You taught me how to make love—fierce and rough and demanding. I want you to love me like that now.”
I unfasten the buttons on my dress, allowing the front to fall apart, revealing my bare breasts heaving beneath. His expression darkens, and I see a glimmer of the old Stuart in his eyes.
He reaches out and catches my waist, pulling me hard against his chest. A flash of need spikes in my veins. “Yes,” I whisper. “Like that.”
The muscle in his jaw moves, and he looks away. “I can’t get off thinking I might hurt you.”
“You’ve never hurt me before.” Sliding my hands up his arms, I grip his biceps. “You’re hurting me by holding back.”
Reaching for his hand, I guide it down, pulling my skirt up so he can feel I’m not wearing panties, so he can feel how wet I am. “I want you. The real you.”
“Mariska,” he growls as his fingers curl against my sex.
Putting both hands on his face, I pull him to me and kiss him hard, parting his lips and pushing my tongue inside. At the same time, his fingers plunge into me, and a low moan scrapes from my throat.
I rise on my toes, chasing his lips, and he’s kissing me back with just as much passion, plundering my mouth. When I pull back, I nip his bottom lip with my teeth, and our eyes meet, burning with the fire I’ve been missing so long.
He takes my arm and turns me around, pushing me against the wooden side of the corral.
“Yes,” I gasp, clutching the wooden slats, arching my back as I brace against the wall. Cool air sweeps along my thighs and ass as he sweeps the flowing skirt away.
He studies my body as I hear his zipper lower. One large hand grips my hip, kneading my skin. “So beautiful.” His voice is rough and hungry.
“Please,” I whisper. I’m on fire, and I ache deeply for his rough touch.
At once I feel a stinging SLAP! against the soft skin of my behind followed by another kneading grip. The biting pain only spikes my desire.
“Oh god, yes,” I sigh. My legs tremble. Sparks of pleasure fizz in my veins, and waiting for him is almost painful. I moan as he slides his erection up and down my slick folds until finally, in one hard thrust, we both groan as he plunges inside.
View the One to Take Trailer Here: https://youtu.be/dLUomBKAMck
ONE TO LEAVE is the first Stuart & Mariska love story. Get it on SALE for just 99 Cents this week only! #DirtyCowboy
Google Play: http://smarturl.it/OTLvGP
Tia Louise is the Award-Winning, International Bestselling author of the ONE TO HOLD series.
From “Readers’ Choice” nominations, to USA Today “Happily Ever After” nods, to winning the 2015 “Favorite Erotica Author” and the 2014 “Lady Boner Award” (LOL!), nothing makes her happier than communicating with fans and weaving new tales into the Alexander-Knight world of stories.
A former journalist, Louise lives in the center of the USA with her lovely family and one grumpy cat. There, she dreams up stories she hopes are engaging, hot, and sexy, and that cause readers rethink common public locations…
Books by Tia Louise: One to Hold (Derek & Melissa), 2013 One to Keep (Patrick & Elaine), 2014 One to Protect (Derek & Melissa), 2014 One to Love (Kenny & Slayde), 2014 One to Leave (Stuart & Mariska), 2014 One to Save (Derek & Melissa), 2015 One to Chase (Amy & Marcus), 2015 One to Take (Stuart & Mariska), coming Feb. 22, 2016!
Paranormal Romances (all stand-alones): One Immortal (Derek & Melissa, #SexyVampires), 2015 One Insatiable (Koa & Mercy, #SexyShifters), 2015
SIGNED COPIES: http://smarturl.it/SignedPBs
Connect with Tia: Amazon Author Page: http://smarturl.it/TLMAA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTiaLouise Website: Http://www.AuthorTiaLouise.com Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/AuthorTiaLouise Instagram & Twitter: @AuthorTLouise Tsu.com: https://www.tsu.co/TiaLouise
Never miss a New Release! Sign up for Tia’s Book News: http://smarturl.it/TLMnews
Get Exclusive Text Alerts and never miss a Sale or New Release: Text “TiaLouise” to 64600*
$25 Amazon Gift Card (International) &
One to Take Swag Pack
Mobile-friendly link: http://gvwy.io/5vcy4y7