Meet Wes & July in Until July!
Until July is book one in the spin-off series: Until Her!
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1FzgTZf
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1CFrgmZ
This is a standalone and a spin off of the New York Times best selling Until Series.
Wes Silver wasn’t looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her.
July Mayson doesn’t understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing she’s ever felt before. Now all she has to do is tell her overprotective father, Asher Mayson, that she’s found her boom.
****4.5 Fantastic Stars****
Whenever I sit down to read a book by Aurora Rose Reynolds, I know I’m in for a truly fantastic story with some seriously memorable characters, and that I’m bound to find more sweetness, heat, and passion than you can shake a stick at.
Those aspects and more is what has drawn me to her books again and again. That’s why I love her books so much, because not only do you get all of that, you get a phenomenal reading experience right along with it. You get the right amount of everything, and that’s what makes her books something special and so outstanding.
Until July was no different. After loving each and every one of those Mayson boys and their special lady friends in The Until Series… I was more than ready to dive into this book. This one follows July Mayson, the daughter of one of the characters from the original series. While you don’t have to read that series to appreciate and love this wonderful book, I do highly recommend you read them just so you’ve got more background on the amazingness that is the Mayson Family.
Now July and Wes are some serious kind of wonderful. They had so many fabulous and enthralling qualities to them, and the more I read their story, the more I fell heart first in love with them both. Aurora Rose Reynolds brought them to life in Until July, and I enjoyed every real moment I got to spend with them.
What I loved about Until July:
- Firecracker July. July Mayson is one major firecracker. She is feisty and fierce, and vibrant as all get out. That vibrancy and fire just pours out of her in such a remarkable way, and just makes her character so easy to love. She’s passionate as all get out too, and she’s not afraid to do what needs to be done. I loved spending this book inside her head and getting to experience the literal spark that she is. July Mayson will just invigorate you as you get to know her character, and all that spunk and fire will just show you how truly special she is.
- Wes and his bad boy biker self. Wes is another to die for male character created so fantastically by this author. He is protective, and oh so very alpha male, and he is just the right amount of rough around the edges. I loved how strong of a male character he was, and that man had one heck of a dirty mouth that brought on a certain kind of blush, if you know what I mean. I also loved that Wes was a biker and how that played into the story because it added another layer to him that I loved getting to explore. Bottom line, I heart me some Wes!
- Searing hot chemistry. Wes and July have the most amazing chemistry as characters, and the depth of that chemistry just heightens everything that you are reading. It brings it all to life because you just feel it and get it. You feel the spark, you love it, and you just want more of it. Their chemistry together comes across in the most amazing ways be it from a touch they share, an intimate moment they have, or just the way they look and think about one another. All of that just exemplifies their connection with one another, and how fiery hot they are together.
- Here comes the boom. One of the quintessential aspects of this series is “the boom”. That feeling the characters get when they meet that special someone. I really cannot say enough how much I felt that boom moment in this book. You really get to experience that feeling in this book. You feel it and it just pulls you in deeper into the glorious thick of it all. You feel that boom and its all-consuming draw and power. Experiencing and feeling that boom and everything along with it as it weaves its way through the story was just outstanding and just exemplified the depth of feeling these characters shared.
- Balancing it all. This book had a wonderful amount of balance to it, just like the other books by this amazing author. It gives you plenty of light and fun, and all the banter that just brings one big crazy smirk to your face. It also gives you the right amount of heavy and drama to enrapture you into the story, and to push the characters. The balance of the many great aspects to this story and characters is just part of what makes this book so darn enjoyable to read.
- The ups, downs, and turn arounds. Until July had many enthralling ups and downs and twists and turns that I could not get enough of. It has the right amount of drama and mystery to pull you into it all. All those twists and turns also bring out some pretty memorable instances and aspects from Wes and July, and getting to see what those events brought out in them and how it pushed them was downright fabulous.
- One of the best families around. The Mayson family is one of the best around, and this new book allows you more time with all of them. You not only get a heaping dose of Wes and July, you also get a phenomenal dose of all the Mayson family members, along with some new supporting characters you’ll love through and through. All of them are engaging and fun, and leave you ready for so much more from them all. When you read Until July it will feel like coming home because of all these characters and the sense of family and love that they bring, and that is nothing short of amazing to experience.
Until July was just a truly outstanding book that I loved getting to read. I love this author’s writing style and how she brought these characters to life. She does it in such a way that allows you to escape with them, while also having them scream a wonderful level of authenticity.
Wes and July definitely give you one helluva story in this book, and I promise you that the more you get to know these two strong willed characters, the more you will want to love them harder. Wes and July’s characters are fiery and stubborn and the right amount of everything that will have you cheering them both on as they try to sort through the boom level feelings they are experiencing.
Until July highlights the tremendous writing of Aurora Rose Reynolds and the wonderful characters and world that she creates for you to get lost in whole heartedly. You will love every minute of Until July and it’ll just have you counting the seconds until you can enter the magnificent world of the Mayson family again.
I sit up when I see a few bikes in the distance. I don’t recognize their patches, but that doesn’t surprise me. Tennessee has a huge MC community, and there are always new clubs popping up all over the state. I slow down as I close the distance between us.
The closer I get, the more details I can make out. The group of about five bikes in front of me are all Harleys, all ranging in colors from almost purple to black. None of the men are wearing helmets, which is the complete opposite of me, who is covered from head to toe in black leather. Even my helmet is all black, with leather piping.
I take the men in, noticing they are all well-built, their leather cuts displaying a large eagle, with its wings spread wide like it’s midflight. The talons of the bird are carrying a long stem rose, with petals falling off it onto their club name, The Broken Eagles. I begin to speed up and pass them one by one, thankful for the security of my helmet, the black visor making it impossible to see me.
I keep my head straight until the last guy, the one who is at the front of the group, catches my attention. From the back, his hair is the first thing I notice. It’s slightly long on top and buzzed on the sides. My eyes move to the expanse of his back, the wide set of his shoulders, and the tan skin covering his lean muscles. His bike is low to the ground, and the bars are in front of him in a way that he has to stretch his arms straight out, causing every muscle to flex and move, making it look like the tattoos are alive and dancing.
My eyes skim farther down over his chest, which is covered in a white tank top tucked into a pair of light jeans, and around his waist is a black belt with a large silver buckle. I continue to pass him, my eyes shifting from the road to him and back again. This time when I look over, his head is turned towards me, and if I didn’t know any better, I would have swear he is looking directly into my soul.
“Holy shit,” I whisper, taking in his hair, the set of his jaw that is covered in days of stubble, and a pair of light eyes I can’t quite make out through the tint of my helmet. He is seriously hot, but equally scary-looking. I look from him back to the road. It must not have been even a second, but when my eyes go to the asphalt in front of me, I see a bird that is trying to make its way across the road, its wing hanging in an awkward position. I swerve to the right just in time to miss the poor animal.
“What the fuck?” I hear roared, and I look over my shoulder at the man who is now coming up quick on my right side. I yell an apology over the sound of my engine and his pipes. Do a quick wave and take off, lowering my body and pulling back the throttle, wanting to get away from them. Dude looks seriously pissed off, and even though I hate leaving the bird behind without helping it, I would like to live to see my next birthday.
I think I’m in the clear, but then the sound of pipes fills my ears, and I don’t even know how it happens, but they all catch up with me, surrounding my bike. I can’t make out what they’re saying, but my stomach starts to roll at the sound of their voices. I feel my side to make sure I have the Taser my dad insisted I carry.
I see a clearing and pull my bike off to the side of the road. I know this is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever done, but if they keep chasing me like they have been, we could all end up seriously hurt. I pull over and don’t even shut down my bike. I just lower my kickstand as my heart, which was already beating hard, begins to bang violently against my ribcage as they surround me.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” the guy who was at the head of the group asks, stepping in front of my bike.
I shake my head as my words get lodged in my throat.
He pulls me off my bike, and the men who are with him begin yelling obscenities as well.
“Sorry,” I croak out, and I don’t even know if he hears me as his hand goes to the collar of my leather jacket, where he shakes me hard. My hand accidently presses down on the button that ignites the Taser. The loud crack fills the air, and his eyes go wide then he falls to the ground, and I fall on my ass and crabwalk backwards. I look up when I hit something, only to meet the eyes of another man, who looks pissed.
“Get up,” he growls, picking me up. My feet flail under me as I’m lifted off the ground with my hands restrained behind my back.
“Hold him still,” the guy who I had tasered growls in front of me as I try to get away from the anger I feel coming off him. His hands go to my head and he rips my helmet off, causing my hair to float down around me.
Complete silence descends. I swear no one even takes a breath.
Until November (Book One) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1k2XK31
Until Trevor (Book Two) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1iWBUQK
Until Lily (Book Three) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1pzOdYk
Until Nico (Book Four) Until Series
Amazon UK: http://amzn.uk.to/1m0JaZO
B & N: http://bit.ly/1kZqgpl
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a navy brat who’s husband served in the United States Navy. She has lived all over the country but now resides in New York City with her Husband and pet fish. She’s married to an alpha male that loves her as much as the men in her books love their women. He gives her over the top inspiration everyday. In her free time she reads, writes and enjoys going to the movies with her husband and cookie. She also enjoys taking mini weekend vacations to nowhere, or spends time at home with friends and family. Last but not least she appreciates everyday and admires it’s beauty.