Rebels MC #1
By: River Savage
Release Date:August 11,2014
Phoenix ‘Nix’ Knight thought
pulling his club out of the illegal shit his Pops got them into was
Until he meets Kadence.
Kadence Turner has no business
lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels
MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence
can’t seem to hate him for it. The bossy biker breaks down her defenses, but
unlike the old Kadence, the woman she is today won’t give in without a
The tension is undeniable, the attraction fierce. A man that wants what he wants
and a woman that will fight him every step of the way.
*****5 Amazingly Hot Stars*****
Incandescent was an out of this world book that I wish I could give more than 5 stars too. It had it all, and you can bet your butt that I’m a River Savage fan for life after reading this book.
What was off the charts about Incandescent:
- Nix. Nix is so many things, and I couldn’t love his character more if I wanted to. He is crass and possessive and he has the dirtiest mouth I’ve ever read on a character, but all of that just made me fall in love with him more. He also had so many layers. There was the MC President layer, then the layer of the caring and devoted father, and then the layer you see with Kaydence. All that layering just made him an utterly magnificent character. Did I also mention he has one hell of a mouth on him?
- Kaydence has sass. Kaydence is a sassy and snarky character, and I adored her to pieces. She has been to hell and back before this story even begins, and she goes through just as much through the events of this book. Through it all though she’s still there facing it with her smart and sassy mouth. She has some pretty low moments, and I felt her pain and anguish often while reading, but when those high moments came for her, boy were they spectacular to read. She’s a fighter, and that was pretty darn refreshing to read.
- The relationship between Nix and Kaydence. What can I say about their relationship to do it justice? These two characters have a chemistry that pole vaults off the page. It’s filled with heat, passion, desire, and plenty of dirty talking fun. It’s scorching hot, and just exudes the shear depth of what these two feel for one another. It also has a natural and freaking exciting build to it, and their relationship is one you’ll be fighting for as you read. I guarantee it.
- The MC factor. This is only my 2nd MC book, and this one made me want a hell of a lot more MC books. I loved getting to see the inner workings of The Knights Rebels MC, and seeing how all of the characters in the club meshed with the rest of the story. It was also seriously hot and engaging to read a bunch of guys riding around on motorcycles, cussing up a storm, and fighting for their club and relationships. The grit, the action, and the delicious tension with the MC factor makes the story that more enthralling.
- Down with the dirty. I think I’ve mentioned it about 5 times already by now, but the dirty, crass, and raw talking going on in this book was seriously heated, and will send you looking for fan ASAP. It’s sizzling, and it’ll have you relishing every time you get to read that dirty talk on the page.
- The gangs all here. The supporting characters were outstanding, and just added to the magnificence of this book. They are all fully developed with interesting personalities to say the least, and each one is highly memorable. Each of them adds their own little flavor, and they fit in seamlessly with Kaydence and Nix’s story. Sy, Holly, Z, Beau, Brooks, Jesse, and all the other characters just make this book more extraordinary, and I can’t wait to read more of them.
- The fast paced events. The events of this book will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time you’re reading. They fit in authentically with what is happening in the story, and the story just continues to build and build until the very end. This book also balances the drama, excitement, passion, and love aspects tremendously well with the events taking place.
- The vulnerable and emotional moments. There are multiple truly emotional moments of vulnerability, pain, and love in this book. Some moments are so beautifully captured that they will leave your heart hurting with the pain and anguish the characters are experiencing, while others will put your heart back together with the level of healing that takes place in those instances of vulnerability. This book is chalk full of these moments of vulnerability, and they really will take make you feel so many things that you’re just going to love experiencing.
- The end. I clearly ain’t going to tell you how it all ends, but just know the ending was spectacular. It made sense, and it left me ready and waiting for the next installment to this series.
Incandescent was an utterly phenomenal book that I seriously enjoyed from beginning to end. This book had it all and more. It was highly engaging, and it is a book I won’t soon be forgetting. From the spectacularly fitting names of the characters, to the OMFG moments that’ll speed your heart rate up, to the moments of pure love and heat you’ll want to bask in, this book will be an unbelievable reading experience for you. Just be prepared for one helluva book hangover from this one.
I also cannot wait to read more from this series and author. (And I’m hoping that next book comes out sooner rather than later! Fingers Crossed!)
River Savage is the author of the soon to be released, Knights Rebels MC Series. The first book Incandescent, will be released on August 11,2014.
An avid reader of romance and erotic novels, her love for books and reading fueled her passion for writing. Reading no longer sated her addiction, so she started writing in secret. She never imagined that her dream of publishing a novel would ever be achievable.
With a soft spot for an alpha male and a snarky sassy woman, Kadence and Nix were born.