Wilde Heart (Wilde Women Book 2)
USA Today Bestselling Author Suzanne Halliday
Have you met Rhiann and Liam?
Wilde Heart (Wilde Women Book 2) $2.99
Wilde Forever (Wilde Women Book 1) Sale $1.99
Is there a statute of limitation on heartbreak? Rhiann Baron-Wilde hopes so. Surely eight years is long enough…right?
After chasing her dream of living in New York and working in the fashion industry, Rhi suddenly isn’t so sure that’s what she really wants to do anymore.
After all, the hush-hush stories she’s been writing—stuff about white knights and forever after—are calling to her.
Then, Liam Ashforth turns up eight long years after walking away from their secret love affair. And not just any old reappearance—not him! No, he’s come
back as her boss in a move that shakes up Rhiann’s whole world.
Liam makes it clear—he wants her back. But can she believe him? Should she trust him again? After all, they hadn’t exactly parted as friends. Then again,
maybe this is her very own happily ever after?
But secrets and lies have a way of coming back to haunt in sometimes surprising ways and an unexpected twist that threatens more than their feelings puts
these two to the ultimate test.
Wilde Heart is the second book in the Wilde Women series about three sisters who weren’t exactly looking for love by Bestselling romantica author, Suzanne
****4.5 Wilde Stars****
Wilde Heart was another fantastic book by Suzanne Halliday. Her writing and storytelling just continues to hit it out of the park, and I fall more and more in love with her books the more I read them.
I loved getting another chance to step back into the family dynamic of the Baron-Wilde family in this book, because let me tell you: that is one fantastic family with some seriously wonderful personality. This book is the second in the series and tells the story of Rhiann and Liam, who have a bit of a past. And when I say they have a bit of a past, I mean they have a crap ton of past, which made this book so enjoyable to delve into.
Wilde Heart showcased everything that I’ve come to love and expect from Suzanne Halliday. The writing was seamless and flowed right off the page, the story itself was fantastically paced and kept me hooked in from start to finish, and the fabulously distinctive characters she created pulled me into it all once again.
Suffice to say, I loved me some Rhiann and Liam in Wilde Heart.
What I absolutely loved about Wilde Heart:
- You hit the ground running. The moment you start Wilde Heart you hit the ground running and you don’t stop until you reach the very end. The events of this book keep the story so well paced, and it just heightens everything that you’re reading and experiencing with Rhiann and Liam. I thought it was spectacular how Suzanne Halliday threw you straight into the thick of it because it just worked for their story and made so much sense. And all the twists and turns and ups and downs they faced in this book will keep you insanely hooked and dying to know what’s going to happen next.
- Sassy as all get out Rhiann. I love me a strong sassy female something fierce, and Rhiann fit that ticket. She says what she wants and what she so passionately feels, and I adored that about her. She was so fierce and wasn’t afraid to speak her mind to Liam or anyone else for that matter, which made her character so fun to get to know. Rhiann is a such a strong female character who just felt so real to me as I read and got to know her over the course of this story, and the more time I spent with her, the more I realized just how fantastic of a character she was.
- The intensity of Liam. Woah buddy is Liam Ashforth a smidge on the intense side, but that’s one of the best things about him. That intensity just oozes from him throughout this book, and you can just feel it emanating from him as you experience his character. That intensity causes him to do some pretty interesting things, but that also gives you a glimpse into the real Liam hiding behind all that intensity. And let me tell you, the real Liam is something else, something that you will simply not be able to get enough of as you read this book.
- The fierce connection they share. Rhiann and Liam have such a powerful and strong connection between them that really exemplifies how intense, how fierce, and just how passionate they can be together. You feel that in your bones the instant you start this book. You will feel that in the push and pull from their heightened emotions and feelings, in all of the things they say and do, and even in those moments where they seem like they want to bite each other’s heads off. All of that connection continues to build and build throughout the book in such a spectacular way that will have you believing in everything that Liam and Rhiann are sharing. It really will make you believe in what they could be, and I guarantee that you will feel how connected they are in more ways that one.
- All the vulnerability. Now while Liam and Rhiann are two of the strongest characters around, Suzanne Halliday does a phenomenal job of showing their vulnerabilities. She shows that they can both take a hit and keep going strong, but she also creates opportunities for authentic vulnerability to shine through. Those instances of vulnerability illuminated so much about both Liam and Rhiann, and it was those moments where I just was pulled in more to them both. Those were the moments where you see their intentions, their motives, their ultimate desires, and those are them moments that kind of just left me amazed by that vulnerability they have and share.
- Second chances are the best. Second chance romances are quite possibly my favorite type of story to read, and Wilde Heart just reiterated once again why that is so true. Rhiann and Liam’s second chance at it all illuminates the fight both of them have to give what they share a chance, and it shows just how real they are through the flaws and questions and doubts that linger between them. Suzanne Halliday develops their story and relationship in such a magnificent way, and she made it so I wanted to fight right along with them for that second chance that they both so truly deserved.
- More, more, more. What I think I love most about this series, and all of Suzanne Halliday’s other amazing books is that they give you more of the characters you’ve come to meet and love, while giving you the chance to fall head over heels for a new couple while simultaneously setting you up for more. I can’t say enough how much I love this about her books. Reading this series, and Suzanne Halliday’s other books feel like coming home while also getting the outstanding chance to experience something new. It all just works and I love all the more she gives me in her books!
Wilde Heart was just another wonderful book by Suzanne Halliday that I highly enjoyed reading. Her writing, character and story development, and just the overall feeling to her books just continue to suck me in each time I read them. She creates books that I can get lost in, and I couldn’t love that more.
This book tells the story of Rhiann and Liam as they try to attempt another go at the fiery passion and connection they share. Their story is definitely full of just enough drama and crazy to keep you on your toes, so much emotion and feeling to have you experiencing it all, and the right amount of everything else to have you in full on adoration of these characters and what they go through.
Liam and Rhiann’s fantastic story in Wilde Heart is all about the amazingly fierce and wonderful things that can happen when you throw caution to the wind and decide to give in to all the pull you’re feeling. That pull, that desire, and that need for love and connection just shines through this book, and it will have you enjoying every single terrific word this story gives you.
USA Today Bestselling Author Suzanne Halliday writes what she knows and what she loves – sexy adult contemporary romance with strong men and spirited
women. Her love for creating short stories for friends and family has developed into a passion for writing romantic fiction with a sensual edge. She finds
the world of digital, self-publishing to be the perfect platform for sharing her stories and also for what she enjoys most of all – reading. When she’s not
on a deadline you’ll find her loading up on books to devour.
Currently a wanderer, she and her family divide their time between the east and west coast, somehow always managing to get the seasons mixed up. When not
digging out from snow or trying to stay cool in the desert, you can find her in the kitchen, 80’s hair band music playing in the background, kids running
in and out, laptop on with way too many screens open, something awesome in the oven, and a mug of hot tea clutched in one hand.