For an optimal and seriously ridiculous reading experience, click play as you read this post.
It’s not you, it’s me. I need some space. I’m just going through a lot right now. We can still totally be friends.
We’re breaking up. It’s over and done. After today, we’ll never be together again. It’s time to face the music.
The Never Ending Book Basket is going through a breakup. We’re not breaking up with a person, or a dog, or an imaginary friend.
Nope. We’re breaking up with our name. You heard me. Our name is a changing.
Our domain name to be exact. (Had you worried there for a sec, didn’t I?)
No longer will you tirelessly have to type out neverendingbookbasket.wordpress.com into your address bar to visit this fabulously written blog. From now you will find all the wit and humor of The Never Ending Book Basket at the following website address: neverendingbookbasket.com
So what does this mean? (Besides that I paid like 20 bucks for this to happen.) Basically, it means the URL for the blog got a little shorter. Woohoo for laziness!
Now onto the important crap! 🙂
As you can see, I tend to have a flair for the dramatics. So in celebration of saying good riddance to our old URL, and hello to our new one, I thought we’d take a little walk down our drama filled memory lane.
We might be breaking up with our old domain name, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t plenty of good times had.
I’ve compiled a list of the posts oozing with drama in one way or another. Clearly all the posts on here rock (though I may be a bit biased in saying that), but the posts below kind of just hit it out the park. They’re deliciously dramatic, and I love it. (Be sure to click on all the highlighted links to take you to that post/author page!)
So put your big girl panties on, and let’s do this thing.
Save The Drama For Your Mama:
Here at The Never Ending Book Basket I’ve reviewed quite a few books. They’ve all got a little bit of delicious, gotta have it drama, but these three books kind of take the cake in the best possible way:
- On My Knees by Meredith Wild: Be prepared for a tumultuous ride full of ups and downs for this couple, but by golly, it’s one hell of a ride you’re just gonna love.
- Love Unrehearsed & Love Unscripted by Tina Reber: This is our two for one special, and boy does it deliver. The drama is literally busting out of these books, and they’ll make you see how that can be oh so good.
- Picking Up the Pieces by Elizabeth Hayley: Looking to dive head first into a charming and tremendously enthralling love triangle? Well here is your ticket, and it’s definitely time to collect.
Don’t Judge a Book By Its Movie:
We all know that for every movie you see, it’s likely to be based upon a book. These movie adaptations range from alarmingly horrible to sinfully good. They say “don’t judge a book by its movie”, and while I readily agree, I did find the following 2 film adaptations exceedingly worth a look at:
- Fifty Shades of Grey: What more can I say? Whether you love this series or love to hate it, you have an opinion on it. And you know it.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This adaptation got me a new best friend, and his name is Francis Lawrence. And boy do I heart him something fierce.
Confessions of a Book Drama Queen:
This whole blog thing started with one post exorcising all of my addictions. Book addictions that is. You see, I am a book addict, and I’m proud of it. I’ve been this way for a while, and I don’t know if I’m ever going to change, but you know what:
- They Say Step One is Admitting You Have a Problem: Check out my very first post published on The Never Ending Book Basket!
The Name Game:
This entire post has been about saying so long to the old and hello to the new with the URL of this blog. While that might not be so monumental to you, it was pretty darn big to me. (Just like coming up with the name of the blog.) So while we continue our little stroll down memory lane, let’s play the name game:
- What Lies in a Name?: Have you ever wondered where the hell the name for this blog even came from? Inquiring minds clearly want to know.
Going For Broke:
As we bid farewell to our walk in the past, I’ll leave you with the post that’ll surely brighten your day, or empty your wallet. Either way, it doesn’t really matter. You have to love a countdown, so we’re going out on top:
- The Top 5 ½ Places to Find Books #1: You can’t just know what books to read, you gotta know where to find them. I think I assuredly found the best place, and something tells me, you’ll most definitely agree.
Thanks for joining me on The Never Ending Book Basket’s walk down memory lane, as we say good riddance to our old URL and WordPress moniker, and enter the new age with a shorter domain name.
Breakups usually have tons of crazy, some tumultuous ups and downs, and of course, plenty of drama. And our “breakup” at The Never Ending Book Basket was just that.
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed revisiting these drama laced posts today, as we bid adieu to the old and say hello to the future, shorter name in tow.