By: Tia Louise
My job is to protect.
I’m the best, the king’s elite.
She’s the only thing strong enough to make me look away.
Logan Hunt is a guard. He’s constantly aware of his surroundings; he searches and rescues. He’ll take a bullet.
His new assignment is to protect the queen regent, keep his eyes on her at all times. He’s more than up to the task…
Until a face from his past returns, and the one mission he’s sworn to complete becomes his biggest liability.
DIRTY DEALERS is an all-new stand-alone CONTEMPORARY ROMANTIC SUSPENSE coming Jan 24, 2017. It features secrets, lies, double-crosses, angst, a touch of darkness, and panty-melting sexytimes.
****4.5 All Consuming Stars****
Dirty Dealers was an intense, consuming, and wholly enjoyable read that I could not put down. This story wove together a phenomenal story of second chances, more twists and turns than you can shake a stick at, and a connection and love so tenacious and strong that it truly took my breath away. From the very first page of this book, I was completely swept into the world I was so authentically thrust into, and I could not get enough of these characters and the enrapturing story they were allowing me to experience with them.
This book is exactly what I needed and I loved it so so much. Equal parts intense and consuming, full of shocks and action filled moments, all while giving me an emotional and heat filled second chance romance, this book checks every box and delivers on every level.
Now it is no secret that I love me some books by Tia Louise something fierce. I am a HUGE fan of her One to Hold Series, so I was definitely eager to see what this new world would bring. What I got within the pages of this book was more of her spectacular writing and storytelling that mesmerized me in more ways than one. What I love about Tia Louise’s writing is that it makes the world and the characters she creates so vivid, authentic, and real. She lets you feel every ounce of what her characters do, she gives you so much with them, and through every page of her stories she puts you in the thick of it in the most tangible and enjoyable way.
Dirty Dealers was no different. This story completely swept me up, and through the way that Tia Louise gave me these characters and their unputdownable story, I was beyond hooked into every word that I was reading. With the perfect level of feels, fiery heat, and heart, this story not only had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it would all work out, it also had my heart feeling it all for and with these characters through every phenomenal page.
This book and this story were so well crafted and written, and through every turn of that page, I found myself sinking further into its depths in the most amazing way, and I truly can’t say enough how downright phenomenal that was to experience.
What I absolutely loved about Dirty Dealers:
- Second chances are my jam. Second chance romances are my favorite kind of love story to read, and Dirty Dealers showed me that again and again through every page of this story. What I loved about getting to experience Kass and Logan’s second chance was that from the very beginning I felt the depth of what those two shared. I felt their past and how real it was, I felt their present and how much that fire and connection was still there, and through every page I hoped that those two would find a way to have that future they both so deserved. Kass and Logan’s second chance at it all was full of so much passion, so much hope, and so many feelings that were so deeply rooted, my heart was seared to both of theirs from the start. Getting to experience their second chance at it all, as they shared what they did, and poured their hearts out was everything, and I loved it.
- Kass’s endearing self. Kass was a girl who I couldn’t help but love. She was smart, so kind, and she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. After reading her story, my heart couldn’t help but go to her, and through every part of this story I loved and felt for her so much. What I loved about her character was that even though she wasn’t put in the easiest of positions, she still did whatever she could to make things right. That showed me so much about her character and her genuine self, and it had me knowing that that girl deserved the best of everything. I loved her, I rooted for her, and Tia Louise let me get and understand her in the most authentic way, and that is just part of what had me so connected to her character.
- The one and only Logan Hunt. Now I love me a strong male character, and boy did Logan Hunt deliver on that repeatedly throughout this book. There was no length that that man would not go to for the woman he loved, and for what he knew was right, and I felt and experienced that with him through every word of this book. What I loved about Logan was that he had a heart of gold and the tenacity of the energizer bunny, and that coupled to make him a man my heart just went to. Logan definitely goes through a lot in this book, and many of his feelings, along with his job and skills are put to the test in more ways than one, but through it all that man was there, giving it his all for what he knew was right. I loved that man, his presence, his strong sense, and the strength of his heart and the feelings within it, and I am telling you, you will LOVE him too.
- A fire and connection you see and feel every word of. What Kass and Logan share is full of fire and connection and a longing that has stayed with them both for years. Dirty Dealers shows exactly what these two share, and how deep those feeling and that connection goes. From the very first moment those two were together I could feel exactly what they were sharing, and I knew that they were going to give me one helluva story. What I got with them was so much more. It was real, it was raw and so darn intense, and it had my heart squeezing and simultaneously melting for what they shared. While there was still so much standing in their way, Kass and Logan fought on, and that fight coupled with all their feeling was the absolute best.
- The intense and consuming twists and turns. Tia Louise crafted such an enrapturing story in Dirty Dealers that was filled to the brim with twists and turns. This story had me beyond consumed and needing to know what would happen next as all of the pieces came together. The way that Tia Louise wove together the different characters and pieces of this story had me needing more answers, while experiencing those twists and turns of the story in the most vivid and intense way. This story is romantic suspense in the best way, and how it captures the heartfelt love story, with the action packed nature of it all had me beyond in this story. Tia Louise’s spectacular writing allowed me to get it all in this story, and that is just one of the many reasons I loved it so much.
- A world I can’t wait to get more of! This book opened up a whole new world of characters for me, and I for one can’t wait for more of it all! Tia Louise made every page of this book feel so real, and that had me loving every word of the world she so thoughtfully crafted. I loved the specific and dynamic nature of this new world, I loved the fantastic characters that came along with it, and I loved what I got and how in this story I felt. This series has everything that I can’t wait to get more of…the love, the action filled twists and turns, and every firework worthy moment that has me feeling, living and breathing it all in the most authentic and phenomenal way.
Dirty Dealers was a story about how some loves never truly go away. It is a story about second chances, the fight you have in your heart, and just how far you’re willing to go for the one that matters. This story was real, it was intense as all get out, and it gave me two characters who shared a world of feeling and some serious fire together. Reading and living every word of Logan and Kass’s story was wholly enjoyable, all-consuming, and bursting with their wonderful dynamic and love.
Through every word of this story I was in it with them as they fought for each other and what they knew had to be done. While their story wasn’t always easy, it showed me so much about the two of them, and had me feeling so much with them along the way. Those two proved to me again and again that their heartfelt connection was fierce as ever and ready to be felt, and I could not get enough of it all with them.
If you are looking for a phenomenally written story, with dynamic and enjoyable characters who share so much that will have you and your heart on the edge of your seat, then run yourself to this book this very second. Dirty Dealers was such a good book, and what I got within its pages was one of the most consuming stories I’ve read in a long time, and I’m telling you, you need to read it!
Tia Louise is the Award-Winning, International Bestselling author of the ONE TO HOLD series.
From “Readers’ Choice” nominations, to USA Today “Happily Ever After” nods, to winning the 2015 “Favorite Erotica Author” and the 2014 “Lady Boner Award” (LOL!), nothing makes her happier than communicating with fans and weaving new tales into the Alexander-Knight world of stories.
A former journalist, Louise lives in the center of the USA with her lovely family and one grumpy cat. There, she dreams up stories she hopes are engaging, hot, and sexy, and that cause readers rethink common public locations…
Books by Tia Louise: One to Hold (Derek & Melissa), 2013 One to Keep (Patrick & Elaine), 2014 One to Protect (Derek & Melissa), 2014 One to Love (Kenny & Slayde), 2014 One to Leave (Stuart & Mariska), 2014 One to Save (Derek & Melissa), 2015 One to Chase (Amy & Marcus), 2015 One to Take (Stuart & Mariska), coming Feb. 22, 2016!
Paranormal Romances (all stand-alones): One Immortal (Derek & Melissa, #SexyVampires), 2015 One Insatiable (Koa & Mercy, #SexyShifters), 2015
SIGNED COPIES: http://smarturl.it/SignedPBs
Connect with Tia: Amazon Author Page: http://smarturl.it/TLMAA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTiaLouise Website: Http://www.AuthorTiaLouise.com Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/AuthorTiaLouise Instagram & Twitter: @AuthorTLouise Tsu.com: https://www.tsu.co/TiaLouise
Never miss a New Release! Sign up for Tia’s Book News: http://smarturl.it/TLMnews
Get Exclusive Text Alerts and never miss a Sale or New Release: Text “TiaLouise” to 64600*